Saturday, March 3, 2012

Special Saturday

Well saturday was a special day,
I tried to go find a hiking trail so that I can get a good view of all Masan. On the way I did run into little garden area, complete with koi pond and falling water. It was pretty, pictures can be found below. I continued up the road that I was on past the garden because I really wanted to get to the top of the mountain. I couldn't find a trail though and I ran into the University which had no trails past its perimeter. I couldn't find the top, and gave up when I realized I had to go to the bathroom and I wasn't ready to try out those squatter toilets. The rest of the day I stayed inside because it was raining and I'm lazy. Though next saturday I'm planning to go to the early market. Yeah fruit! Besides that, tomorrows post will be better.
Picture time:









This is the highest point that I could get, but a not terrible view of the city. At least you can see the mountains okay.

2 comments:

  1. That area looks so pretty! I hope you take a lot more pictures while you are there. And I want to see some picture of you in Korean clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means I actually have to get korean cloths...yeah you will see those soon. :)

      Delete