Friday, February 24, 2012

Flying update

So I'm here in the Seattle airport slowly realizing what I have got myself into... at least a little. I am super excited though.

My plane will not leave for South Korea until 1pm, so I got a little time. When I arrive in Seoul I will have to change airports and that means picking up my luggage, finding a bus and then checking everything back in when I get to the other airport. I will be using a bus which should cost around four dollars and it comes by every ten minutes. At the other airport I will catch a plan down to Pusan, there I will be met by a Mr Kim. He apparently doesn't speak a lick of English and he will be the one to drive me to my hotel.

that is it for an update at the moment, I'll be taking picture and uploading them soon so yeah! till next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment