Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Lynn Canyon

I finally had a weekend where I wasn't doing homework all Saturday
and Sunday there was conference! So I had extra time and I went on an adventure!
 The other day I was helping out a friend out with his demo reel and we went up here to Lynn Canyon, we didn't have a lot of time because I had class early. So I decided to come back later to explore and it was totally worth it!
 I started out at the suspension bridge, the view and experience was awesome, mainly because I just stopped in the center of the bridge and let it swing up and down and basically being in the way of everyone trying to pass :) hehe

 This was not really a hike more of a walk through the forest...
 The path was really straight forward and easy and most of it was on boards like this. Nice little jaunt for a Sunday afternoon.

 
they even had parts where there were seat literally cut into the wood on the path :)
 Then at the end of the trail was a place called twin falls, not really impressive compared to other falls I've seen but it was still pretty and the area was really peaceful.

 I don't know how many more weekends I've got like this one but it was really nice to get out and enjoy nature. It was only a half hour away from where I live; I had a problem with my gps but my phone found the place just fine so yeah for wifi and google maps :)

Adventure is out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment